Monday, October 17, 2011

Hard Work vs Sudden Insights

I would like to acknowledge that my products of creativity (such as writing papers) is due to sudden insights.  However, I must admit that the majority of my assignments come from hard work and dedication.  When writing papers, I limit my focus to getting it done.  I know that is not what our readings suggest however my anticipation and nervousness causes me to only focus on the end result.  
When creating lessons for my students, however, I would like to believe that I am creating these units with “sudden insights.”  The majority of the time I have one goal in mine while designing units but end with a totally different product.  I personally believe this can be attributed to my want to give my students something they can excel with while find interest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment